Friday, April 25, 2008

My Book

So I should have posted this the other night, but it was 11:06 pm on Wednesday April 23, 2008, when I finally finished my book.  Garrette and I were the only ones left in the lab, and poor Garrette wasn't done when I left. (Garrette is really funny when he is sleep deprive by the way)  I should've stayed with him, but had an hour drive home awaiting me, and If I wouldn't have left, I would've been sleeping in ARTs 239-maybe I should have done that seeing as I had to turn around Thursday and come right back for Film Theory and Tony Allard's Arts in Cyberspace class. wow that was a run on sentence...anyhoo, I titled my book "Who Am I?" seeing as  don't really know, but I do know who inspires me, and those are some of the people I put in my book.
ok I am babbling yet again...this I think is my favorite pic from the book.  It is my niece, in several layers with some lyrics from "No One Else" by Weezer

2 comments:

Tony Allard said...

you did not get it, obviously

Tony Allard said...

Hello Elizabeth,

It may be that you will never read these entries, but nevertheless, even after a considerable lag time, your chanced-upon comments (via search engine) are a very useful form of feedback. Your point is taken.

Onward.