Friday, April 25, 2008

Eddie Vedder





Living in San Diego, CA is great, we have sunshine most of the time, access to the beach, the mountains, and of course, we are partially responsible for having shaped he who is Eddie Vedder.  Eddie is like this enigma that I can't quite wrap myself around (although I'd be more than happy to try).  Once known for simply being a rocker, front man to the band Pearl Jam and  overall comedic jackass-Eddie  is now involved in activism regarding the Iraq War (Body of War-a must see documentary), a supporter of the west mephis 3 check it out 
www.wm3.org
he is involved in the Surfrider foundation as well as other environmentally friendly causes.  I can say it-I love Eddie.  I am ok with that, my husband is too.  After 15 years of loving him from afar-on April 15, I got to see him live in concert-finally.  The vibe there was sooooo good.  His humor, his passion, his voice, ahhhh I could go on forever, but yes I love Eddie!
ok I'm done 

No comments: